Infertility affects nearly 1 in 5 couples, with unexplained infertility climbing to up to unprecedented in couples of reproductive age. Factors which may reduce fertility in men and women include:
- Poor dietary and lifestyle habits
- Exposure to hormonal toxins and poor ability to detoxify
- Hormonal imbalances e.g. reduced testosterone in men, low progesterone in women
- Conditions such as PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, low ovarian reserve
- Previous history of abdominal surgery, miscarriage
- High stress levels and low energy
At LNCH, we offer proven, evidence-based natural treatments to balance hormone levels, help your body deal with stress, increase sperm counts & quality, and optimize your body in order to significantly increase the chances of conception and your ability to carry a healthy baby to term.
Our Fertility Program is unique to others in that we offer collaborative, multi-disciplinary care that results in our consistent success rates.
Our Fertility NDs are highly trained in the field of natural fertility medicine and support our patients at any point in the spectrum of fertility care, whether it is natural conception or conjunctive care to any assisted reproductive technique such as Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), or In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF). We customize each patient’s fertility treatment program to their specific needs, and may offer one or a combination of the following therapies:
- eliminates blockages of energy or chi along the channels of the body according to Traditional Asian Medicine, relieving stress and nourishing and rebalancing the body during treatment.
- these have pharmacological effects on the body and can be used to treat fertility by balancing hormones that will regulate menstrual cycles easing the process of conception.
- a fundamental aspect of fertility treatment. Through simple diet changes the body can receive essential vitamins and minerals to enhance egg and sperm production.
Meditation and Stress Reduction Counseling
- Our naturopathic doctors offer the best fertility care in Mississauga, and will work collaboratively with you to address any concerns you may have throughout your fertility journey. We know optimizing fertility can be both physically and emotionally demanding and we strive to empower patients with tools to alleviate this stress.
Meet your practitioners Dr. Jessica Liu, Dr. Lisa Adams
Dr. Jessica Liu, BSc (Hon), ND
Jessica Liu ND is a Board-certified Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND), practicing general family naturopathic medicine since 2006 with a clinical focus in fertility, women’s health, children’s medicine, pregnancy, and mental-emotional wellness… learn more
Dr. Lisa Adams, ND
Lisa Adams is a graduate of the University of Guelph’s Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences Honours program and of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) where she earned the four-year professional designation of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND). As a working Mom, she understands how challenging and hectic everyday life can be for other busy professionals and families.learn more