As you age, your hormone production begins to slow down, contributing to physical and mental deterioration and putting you at risk for developing chronic diseases. Hormones also help manage energy production and a regular metabolism.
Our experienced practitioners offer a unique hormonal therapy to help with a variety of health issues.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is prescription medication containing female hormones that seeks to balance the key hormones you are lacking and improve a multitude of symptoms.
Hormone replacement therapy is most commonly associated with menopause treatment but it has a wide array of uses. It can help treat people with:
- Mood, sleep or weight management challenges
- PCOS, endometriosis,
- menopausal symptoms, reducing the risk of osteoporosis and cardiovascular events
- Severe PMS
- Depression and anxiety
- Low libido and vaginal dryness
- Infertility and pregnancy support (miscarriage prevention)
- Hypothyroid and weight gain