Lakeside is very excited to announce that we will be hosting Janice Laberge (C.Ped.C, CAT (c)) of Selamat Healthcare Inc. who will be offering her Orthotics Services at the clinic.
- Dates: Friday September 18th & Friday October 16th
- Times Available: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Location: 7 Elmwood Ave North, Mississauga, ON, L5G 3J8
- Appointment Structure: Initial Appointment is 1 hour & Pick-Up Appointment is a half an hour
- Booking: Call or e-mail Lakeside reception to book your spot.
During the initial appointment Janice will go over your health history and do a gait analysis. She assesses patients when they are sitting standing and walking. The orthotics have a 2 week turnaround time. Once receiving the orthotics a 4 week check up appointment is scheduled to ensure patients are happy and comfortable. If there are any issues, adjustments will be done at no extra cost to patients.
Janice has a BA (honours) in Kinesiology and a Bachelor of Health Science in Athletic Therapy, as well as over 8 years experience in the Pedorthic field. She is a member of the Pedorthic Association of Canada, the Canadian College of Pedorthists and the Canadian Athletic Therapist Association. Having trained and worked in healthcare at numerous levels she is well-versed in dealing with patients of all ages with a wide variety of ailments from head to toe.
Should you wish for more information about Janice services outside of Lakeside, follow the link below to her website.