Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is an effective, non-surgical treatment to reduce the signs of aging. It is based on the principles of Chinese Medicine, which involves the insertion of very thin disposable needles into acupuncture points on the body and the face. This superficial insertion will increase the local circulation to the face and stimulate collagen production, which will fill out the lines and give firmness to the skin for a healthy, glowing complexion.
An alternative to Botox as it has no side effects and is a holistic, healthy, alternative or complement to plastic surgery, injections, and laser treatments. By addressing other parts of the body in addition to the face, acupuncture assists the body’s ability to support the “face-lift”.
What are the benefits?
- Increase collagen production to eliminate fine lines and make deeper lines look softer
- Minimize dark circles, puffy eyes, double chin, sagging skin, and drooping eyelids
- Relaxes muscle tone
- Moisturizing the skin with increased circulation of blood and lymph to the face
- Tightens the pores, and brightens the eyes
- Improve hormonal imbalance, which improves conditions like acne, overly dry, greasy skin and clears or reduces age spots
- Nourish the skin, giving you a healthy complexion with a natural glow
- Alleviate stress, which if often expressed in the face
- Increases self-esteem
‘Helping you to be younger and look younger by improving your energy from the inside out’
Try Facial Rejuvenation with Registered Acupuncturist Talitha Reis today!