The Naturopathic Doctors at Lakeside Natural Health Centre have created a proven Stress Recovery Program designed to support you and your loved ones during difficult times. The program will help you identify and manage your own personal stressors, as well as minimize the harmful impacts of stress in your life.
This integrative program is ideal for any patients (especially essential and front line workers, teachers, parents) worried about the negative impacts of stress on their health. If you have been feeling overwhelmed, isolated, irritable, tired, unmotivated, or have noticed yourself slipping into poor sleeping, eating or exercise habits, this program could be right for you! It will provide tools and personalized supplements to support and encourage better coping skills.
There are 2 ways to access this program:
1. The Accelerated Stress Recovery Program ($285) is a 2-session program designed to help you address acute stresses that have come up and get you started on a path to healing with impactful strategies that you can implement immediately in your life.
2. The Elevated Stress Recovery Program ($535) is a 4-session program that will uncover the deeper roots of your stress and build more tools to sustain healthy stress-management habits long after the program has finished. Clients who begin with the Accelerated program can also jump into the Elevated program and build on the skills they have gained.
By the end of the programs, you will be guided to feel empowered by the actionable steps provided to better manage stress and reduce its effects on overall health. Our mission is to have you feeling calmer, energized, motivated, happier, and better able to enjoy time spent with yourself, or with your loved ones.
What’s included in the programs:
- one-on-one sessions with a licensed Naturopathic Doctor
- Incorporation of tailored stress and nutritional support, dietary and sleep recommendations, self-care practices, and a safe outlet for you to express how you’ve been feeling.
- Lifetime access to additional resources provided through the course of your program.
- Guidance materials and motivational support tools to help you succeed in your program.
We are all in this together and we know that a happier, healthier you starts with minimizing stress!
When you invest in your health, you will be met with abundance in return
The programs have a combined value of over $1,500 but we are currently offering them at an affordable cost to help you get through challenging times. Check your extended health benefits, a portion of the fee may be covered. Give yourself the gift of self care and get started on your journey to better health!
Meet your practitioner Jessica Liu
Dr. Jessica Liu, BSc (Hon), ND
Jessica Liu ND is a Board-certified Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, practicing general family naturopathic medicine since 2006 with a clinical focus in fertility, women’s health, children’s medicine, pregnancy, and mental-emotional wellness… learn more
Meet your practitioner
Dr. Caroline Lewis, ND
Caroline is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor with a clinical focus in digestion and gastrointestinal concerns (IBD, IBS, food sensitivities), mental health, women’s health, and autoimmune disease. She uses clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, and acupuncture as core treatment modalities…. learn more
Meet your practitioner
Dr. Lisa Adams, ND
Lisa Adams is a graduate of the University of Guelph’s Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences Honours program and of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) where she earned the four-year professional designation of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND)… learn more